Had a chat with Excite music.
Sharing my thoughts on the recording process with Excite Music.
Excite is a highly-collaborative project between nine partner organisations based across Europe (BE, DE, DK, FI, LU, NO, NL, SE, UK). This innovative network leverages a dynamic mechanism to expedite the internationalisation of young artists and music businesses earlier in there careers/ development.
The questions I was asked:
- “How can artists prepare for a studio session?”
- Would you involve the producer in the song writing process?”
- “What are dos in the studio?”
- What are dont’s in the studio?”
- “Don’t focus on your ego”
- “What are your tips for writing a good song?”
- “Recording layered or live. How do you know what’s right for you?”
- “When should you start mixing?”
- “How do you decide when a recording is finished?”
- “Why should artists hire a producer?”
- “What’s your final piece of advice for an artist going into a studio session?”
Take a look at the intie here! Interview